Justice Alliance of Sentinels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice Alliance of Sentinels

A forum for the Justice Alliance of Sentinels and Dogs of War super groups from City of Heroes/Villains

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PVP league on Pinnacle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
roninsedge

roninsedge

PVP league on Pinnacle Empty
PostSubject: PVP league on Pinnacle   PVP league on Pinnacle EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:20 am

Hey guys,

I was reading the forums today and saw this post about a potential PVP league being started on Pinn. Here is the link to the post. Let me know if you want me to throw our hats into the ring.
Back to top Go down
roninsedge

roninsedge

PostSubject: Re: PVP league on Pinnacle   PVP league on Pinnacle EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:33 am

Hey guys as an update the sign-ups will go on through the 17th of June. Let me know if of you guys wanna field a team of at least 3.
Back to top Go down
helma

PostSubject: Re: PVP league on Pinnacle   PVP league on Pinnacle EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:50 pm

There are a few quest for each bg, if I remember right the wsg is just giving you some bandages and the ab is capture each base.

As a general rule dont aim for the rep just try to do all the other achivements for battlemaster, the 100 wins, 1600-0, defend 50 bases and so on are going to take quite some time and when they are all done then you should be pretty close to atleast mid exalted.
---------------
Car Parts | Auto Parts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PVP league on Pinnacle   PVP league on Pinnacle Empty

Back to top Go down

PVP league on Pinnacle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Justice Alliance of Sentinels :: PVP :: Events-
Jump to: